Friday, January 31, 2014

A Review-sort of



I am ashamed to admit that I have had a book waiting for my review for  over a year now.  It is The Captain's Bride by Lisa T. Bergren.  I totally forgot about this book, and am even more ashamed to say that I never got around to reading it.  I tried several times, but I just couldn't get interested in it.  Please don't see this as a negativity on the book though, because I gave it to a friend and she seemed to enjoy it.  In my defense, I did receive this book just a few days after I found out I was pregnant, and nothing interested me for the next month or so except trying to hold down what I ate.  It does have a lot of good reviews on Amazon though, so I may just have to borrow it back to see what it's all about! 

Happy Reading!
Lyndsie

No comments:

Post a Comment