Thursday, May 5, 2016

Book Review: Crochet One-Skein Wonders for Babies

Every once in a while I take a break from quilting, and pull out some other form of needle or a hook.  I was so excited to be able to view an advance copy of Crochet One-Skein Wonders for Babies, especially since I have a little one due this summer.  My goal was to whip up a little project from this book to tell you about it, but unfortunately I let the time get away from me, and I wasn’t able to complete one.  However, I can give you an idea of what you’ll find here.
This book is FULL of absolutely adorable crochet projects for babies!  Every time I turned the page I wanted to make the item featured.  I think that every baby deserves at least one thing made especially for them, and these projects are just the key!  The projects aren’t too complicated, or too time-consuming, but every one turns into the perfect little baby gift. 
There is a lot of variety here too.  You’ll find little sweaters, booties, hats, stuffed animals and even small blankets.  The projects are designed by different people, and no two are alike.  Even if your crochet skills are rusty, or you’re new to the art, you’ll find something here. If you have friends or family members expecting little ones soon, pull out those hooks and a little yarn and get busy!  With this book you’re sure to have a cute, one-of-a-kind gift with just a few hours of stitching!

Happy stitching!
Lyndsie
I received an advanced copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for this review.  All opinions are my own and a favorable review was not required.  Crochet One-Skein Wonders for Babies is on sale now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment