Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Alive and well...and going a new direction

So, I know it's been a long time since I last posted here.  Every few days I come up with something I'd like to post about, but when I actually start to do it, it seems a little boring and narcissitic.  So, I always give it up before I actually start.  Recently, though, I learned about a program called "Blogging for Books" from Bethany House Publishers.  I immediately signed up!  I like to do crafts and DIY projects, but my absolute first love is reading.  So far I have been offered an opportunity for book reviews three times, but this time I was chosen to do a review!  I'm so excited to get the chance to do this.  It may be a few days before I actually get the book and another day or so to read it, but check back in a few days to see what I have to say about it.  The book is called No Safe Harbour and it's written by Elizabeth Ludwig.  I've never read anything by this author before, but historical fiction is some of my favorite reading material, so I am excited about it.  I've also dedicated a pinterest board to the books I read.  Check it out here.  I'm also on the lookout for other books to read and review and I've put out a few requests to publishers.  I'm really excited about this new direction for my blog.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Lynz

No comments:

Post a Comment